Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Father's Day Gift Ideas- Outdoor edition


Happy Father's Day, Fathers! 

I've compiled a list of what Father's day would look like in my house. Enjoy!

1. A Hammock - of course. Garden and outdoors is all about relaxing and enjoying it for the father in my house.

2. Paint - why would he want paint? I'm thinking this gift is from the kids, they can paint neat pieces of wood or rocks with messages about how great Dad is. I know someone who would *love* this.

3. Another from-the-kids gift, a Birdhouse Kit to put together with the littles. Nothing like outdoor beauty and a lesson/quality time for Father's day memories. (Maybe even use those paints when it's done?)

4. Paper Lantern Lights. Like I said, Dad at my house likes to be outside, feet up and relaxing. Anything to make his outdoor experience more ambiance-ish will be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment